Hiring Art Center Director
Job Title: Art Center Director
Fallbrook Arts Inc., is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit that operates The Fallbrook Art Center,
Fallbrook School of the Arts and Fallbrook Art in Public Places.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Board Relationship
- Staff Leadership and Management
- Art Center Facility Operations
- Show/Exhibition Development and Management
- Fiscal Management
- Marketing, website management, and social media
Bachelor’s degree or higher; or, eight years’ experience in an art-related field. Three or more years of art organization experience with increasing responsibilities in management experience such as fundraising; membership growth; artistic successes such as organizing art events/curating exhibitions or other related activities; and/or public relations efforts.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Strong public speaking ability.
- Results-oriented, and ability to problem solve.
- Ability to communicate the mission to donors, volunteers, and the overall community.
- Solid organizational abilities, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making, and reporting.
- Experience and confidence in using various data-based management tools.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds. Must be able to move portable walls, hang art pieces, carry art pieces up and down stairs, and move equipment.
- Embraces a passion for the arts.
- Demonstrated high integrity.
- Salary: $70,000 annually
- Health benefits
- Working hours/days: 40 hrs. per week, Tuesday-Saturday
- Position available immediately
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Schedule: 8 hour shift & weekend availability