Join us to learn how to facilitate learning programs with horses that deliver powerful outcomes for your clients!
Become a certified Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) Facilitator, with lifetime certification credentials.
This is an accelerated 4-day training with a small group that provides hands-on experience facilitating Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) activities. There is a pre-study to complete prior to the training.
What you’ll gain from this experience:
1. Experience 18 horse activities and how to apply them in different client contexts (corporate, team building, youth, coaching, and personal growth)
2. Develop your facilitation skills to focus on the horse-human connection to bring the wisdom of our horse partners into the learning experience
3. Learn how to take clients through a change process with insightful facilitation techniques
4. We guide you through a step-by-step process to host effective learning programs and provide you a library of tools and templates, so you can get started immediately
5. Discover your strengths and your voice as a facilitator
6. Collaborate with other EAL professionals to enhance your skills and build your business
7. Grow revenue for your horse business by providing professional and powerful learning experiences with horses, based on the horse-human connection
EAL Accelerated Facilitation Certification Training
August 5 - 8, 2022 (4 days)
Near San Diego, CA
> Early-bird price through 6/23: $2,497, after it is $2,747
> Add on the Facilitating Mindfulness & Mindful Leadership EAL Programs (1-day) program for a $50 discount
> Contact us for discount information when 2 or more register together